We sometimes receive feedback that the trial process isn't working or is confusing to some. While we are working on a long-term solution to improve the license management and trial process, we would like to offer some clarifying steps for obtaining a trial license for GameDriver.
- Visit GameDriver.io
- Click "Get Started" in the top-right corner of the screen:
- Click the arrow under "Free Trial":
- Log in or register
- Confirm your registration via the email received if needed. Be sure to check your spam folder if you did not receive it:
- Click "Get Trial License" in the confirmation above.
- If you've already logged in, follow steps 2 and 3 again.
- Confirm your license at checkout:
- You should now see your license in the Download section:
- Place the resulting gdio.license.txt file you receive into the Assets\GDIO\Resources folder of your Unity project, following the installation instructions here.
If the above process does not work for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any error message(s) you receive.